+ Reply to Thread

Looking for a serial+usb Cradle

One of the things my Kyocera had that I miss terribly was a well built USB+serial charging cradle (Better than any other brand I have seen). It was heavy (metal) and thus wouldn't slide around when the phone or extra battery was inserted/removed. Plus, it just made the display at a perfect angle when the thing was plugged in. Is there anything like this for the Treo 650?

While I am at it, I need screen protectors too...hmm

Anyway, thank you very much in advance.
    Last edited by Copasetic; 05-18-2005 at 11:03 AM.
    Nothing lasts forever, except true love. If it does not last, it wasn't true....

No such cradle exists, but I guess the closest would be the cradle from palmOne. I've seen the screen protectors from JAVOedge, BoxWave, G3 (pdascreenprotectors.com), and Brando Workshop recommended. I personally don't like the ones that cling to the screen, so I have the G2 (previous version from pdascreenprotectors.com). It fits under the edges of the casing around the screen.
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    I use screen protectors from http://www.nushield.com. They also fit under the edges of the screen (not the clinging type), and work very well.
    Michael