+ Reply to Thread

Anyone tried Voice Dialer Std

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=software.showsoftware&prodid=79087&PartnerREF=&siteid=1

I did a search on this program, but found nothing. Has anyone tried this? and if so, what are your thoughts

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    Yes, I have the registered version here. It works very well.
    Michael

This appears to require you to first record the names of the contacts you wish to dial. You might want to try Voice Dial (http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html) as it does not require samples of your speech in order to work and has far less setup and reportedly works on all your contacts. Don't know how, but it says it does! I grabbed the free trial version but have not found the time to install and play with it. When I do, I'll post.
    U.S. Robotics Palm Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 1MB upgrade -> Kyocera 6035 smartbrick -> Samsung i500 -> Pa1mOne Treo 650...

no bluetooth headset compatibility?

Has anybody found a voice dialer that works through a bluetooth headset? All seem to have caveats saying they won't work. What gives?

Re: no bluetooth headset compatibility?

Originally posted by rexwilson
    Has anybody found a voice dialer that works through a bluetooth headset? All seem to have caveats saying they won't work. What gives?
    This is palmOne's fault with their Bluetooth implementation. The voice dialing application developers are hoping for a software update to fix this issue.
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

Sucks

my bt200 with my 7135 did this fine... Thats one thing I wish I had, I cold wake it up, say a name and it would dial, with the phone 30 ft away,... Oh well, not having that stupid bt200 dongle is worth it.