+ Reply to Thread

Verizon 650 and Lexus bluetooth

I have overall been quite happy with the functionality of the connection between my Verizon 650 and 2005 Lexus. The initial connection seemed flawless. Everytime I started the engine, "Bluetooth Connection Successful" appeared and away we went. I was even able to download multiple contacts at once into the Lexus Phone Book. After I programmed 1 touch dialing on the Lexus, my Treo stopped waking up, i.e., unless I manually woke up my phone, the bluetooth connection was not automatic. I tried to find a menu on the 650 to allow for wakeup but could not find it. Any suggestions?

Also, does anyone know how to get the signal strength to show on the Lexus display?

Ed

I cannot get my Verizon Treo 650 to sync with my 2004 Lexus 430. The phone seems happy with the connection but the Lexus does not recognize it.

Any special downloads from Verizon or Palm required? The Dealership is clueless on this version of the Treo.

The V710 I replaced with the Treo worked marginally well.

Pete Wells
    Pete Wells

Once the Treo has completed the connection, make a call from it (while the Lexus still appears to be waiting). The hands free should then connect automatically and you should be all set.

Ed

RE: Verizon Treo 650 and Lexus RX 330 and LS430. First you have to pair the phone, then you have to log in as a trusted device use the same password both times. the car will not acknowledge the phone, but it will recognize it from that point forward. I do have a problem transferring phone numbers, but I can answer a call or place a call from the dash.

I hope that helps.
    Bob