+ Reply to Thread

Better Screen Protector: Static or Sticky?

My Treo 650 came with a universal screen protector - the adhesive type that I had to "cut to fit" - works ok, and I've managed to scratch it - so, I guess I need a protector.

I wonder what the collective wisdom is from this group as to the better choice for a screen protector.

I've seen the ones with an adhesive, and they are hard to apply, and hard to adjust. I've also seen the one's that sort of hang on by themselves, and are "washable".

What do you all think?

Thanks.

i'd also like feedback. since this isn't a clamshell, i'd like to protect the screen. i put the included one on and couldn't get it affixed to my liking and yanked it.

tia,
    doody

I've been very pleased with BoxWave's product.

It's pretty hard, and is removable/washable. When I first put it on I wasn't as cautious as I should have been, and there were a view dust spects that distorted the view. So I removed it, washed it, and reapplied. Now you cannot tell it's there.

My old ones from my 7135 screen seem to be a really close fit. I've been using them since I had some left over.
    Release the Hounds!

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    For screen protectors, I use the Treo 650 item from http://www.nushield.com. They work very well.

Also, I have a case that covers and protects nearly the whole unit very well. It's this one -> http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-22--135.htm
    Michael