+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Volume?

Registered User RockStarNewYork's Avatar

Question Volume?

A while ago, someone posted a question regarding increasing the volume of the Treo after it's at the maximum volume with some super top secret key sequences, but I can't find it. Does anyone know how to do this for those of us who listened to our music too loud as children?

Thanks!
    Never confuse enthusiasm with arrogance!

Anyone have an answer for this one? I'm apparently deaf, but hearing over the phone or speakerphone is driving me crazy (short trip)

Originally posted by candyb
    Anyone have an answer for this one? I'm apparently deaf, but hearing over the phone or speakerphone is driving me crazy (short trip)
    I agree. I'm hoping that someone can help us. I tried BTMute but didn't notice a difference with my HBH-660. Phone volume is also an issue.
    Release the Hounds!

I haven't tried it, but there is a utility over on treocentral.com called VolumeCare that is getting really good reviews for boosting call volume and microphone sensitivity. You might want to give it a try.

I just tried it and it works great!

It makes me question why Palm set the volume so low for the earpiece in the first place.

Yeah, frustrating that we have to shell out another $10 to be able to hear... I'm installing it now... wish me luck!

ETA: Who came up with this app and where do I send flowers? OMG. I CAN HEAR!

A word to the wise... adjust the ring volume to like 2 (if you are like me and had it set to 7 already because you couldn't hear)... yeowch! LOL!

Also, I read that the flashing green indicator was causing problems with some people, so I just disabled it... who cares... I can hear.
    Last edited by candyb; 07-01-2005 at 08:05 PM.