+ Reply to Thread

Question Handwriting App?

Is there an app that allows you to take notes in your own handwriting with the stylus like the Zire or Tungsten does for the 650?

Cheers!

Ron

Graffiti Anywhere

Do a search for Graffiti Anywhere. It's a decent app.

lou
    OCpDa
    Maybe you can help me. I am a long time Graffiti user (1 & 2). I recently "upgraded" to a Treo 650 & installed Graffiti Anywhere. For some strange reason I cannot successfully write the letter "i". Every time I try, I either get an "l" and the cursor stays put or I get an "l" & the cursor jumps down a few lines. I have played around with the settings but invariably I have to resort to using the keyboard for the letter "i". What's up with that?!!

I had this problem too. Graffiti Anywhere requires a special stroke (up and left) for a dot, to distinguish it from a button tap. This stroke not only applies to the period character, but also for the dot on the "i."

drr
    BugMe! allows you to open up individual sticky notes and write on them with the stylus. I too was looking for this capability when moving from my old Palm and then Kyocera to the Treo and have found this a decent replacement for taking quick notes when picking up voicemail messages.