+ Reply to Thread

Deleting file on SD card?

I realize that I may be technology challenged but for the life of me I can't figure out how do delete an individual file, not an application, from the SD card. I accidentally transfered the wrong file from my computer so I figured, no problem I'll just use the delete command from the home screen. Problem is all I see are applications not individual files. Can anybody help.

PDAphone Fan n Part time Mod. That70sGAdawg's Avatar
    Try this well tested and free program called filez:

http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...=1&prodID=9992

It works great . Just highlight the file on the card, then use the top drop down menu to delete it. Happy Treoing!
    Enjoying carrying only one communications device for all...

I would recommend installing ZLauncher if you already haven't done so. It is one of the most popular third party apps for the palm and it acts as a more capable program launcher than the default one. And it comes with a file browser that you can use to delete that file your talking about.

If you would rather install a free file browser, do a google search for the palm app called Filez.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 -> Palm IIIxe - Treo 650 - Tungsten T3

Thank you!

How can I create folders or move files betweens folders for the SD too? I have filez (which is great for deleting) but haven't been able to figure how to do the other file manager functions.