+ Reply to Thread

please, contacts problem with treo 650, cant search by letter please god help me....

i just got a treo 650 to replace my i330. i synced all my info and all seemed ok, but when i go to contacts and type the letter I to look up some contacts under that letter, it wont pull them up. the contacts are listed in the contacts but i can pull them with the quick search feature. i do have it set up as company, lastname on both the treo and the palm desktop. and the category is ALL, so i dont beleive thats the problem. what do you think it could be? i just want to be able to search by pressing letters for faster finding.
    i thought maybe something to do with the old palm software from my i330. but who knows. i dont use outlook. i only use palm software to sync info etc.

please help. maybe there is a glitch you know about

I have the same problem - and I am scouring the internet looking for some kinda program that makes the contacts function better. I'm also having problems with bluetooth volume being too low - but thats another subject for another thread. Everything else is great with my new Treo650

i wonder what is the cause of this issue? how can it be fixed?