+ Reply to Thread

speed dail page on t650

Has anyone had this problem before?

Normally with speed dail I would go to the speed dial page and select the person I wanted to call and once hilighted, i could press the space bar and it would show all of the numbers associated with the person. Now in a few of buttons it's not showing the nunber at all. although it will dail the main number to that person. But it won't show which number it's dailing until it connects.

has anyone had this happen to them and if so what did you do to resolve the issue?

thanks

Great Tip - I didn't know you could even do that spacebar trick.

Here is the thing I noticed - no window appeared when i only had one number associated witht he speed dialed person, or if I set up the speed dial number WITHOUT using the contacts list it would not work - like if you set up the speed dial entry using the number from your own memory.

So....if you don't get the list, then re-enter the contact using the contacts list.

No good.
    I tried that and it didn't work. I think I have a few bad files, and if this is true I may have to delete my entire contact file.
    I've also been having trouble with syncing my contacts to desktop after using a program from yahoo that allowed me to sync to my yahoo addressbook.

Thanks anyway
    (I think the spacebar thing is cool too!)

Got it!
    All I had to do was export my addressbook from yahoo, with their export system, to my desktop and import it from desktop to palm dsktop.
    Now everything is fine.

Thanks