+ Reply to Thread

Anyone know of a launcher that directly launch a video file rather than.

Anyone know of a launcher that directly play a video file by automatically opening a specified video launcher of your choice and then automatically play the file.

This would eliminate the step of opening the video file up and THEN playing it.

This feature would be nice as I would be able to organize all my video files in one place/folder and launch them directly.

Fully Converged
    With Teal Movie, on the T650, the desktop icon opens up the video list and I just select one to play. After the video ends it returns to the list.
    I'm not sure if that answers your question but Teal Movie definitely works better on the T650 than it did on the old 7135!
    From the Middle of the Sea ;-)

It's possible that Initiate could do this, but if it doesn't I'm sure the developer would be happy to add this ability. At least the ability to select the file and then have the appropriate application launched to play it.
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

Yeah, that would be a great feature to have. Just like using Windows, you d/click on the file you want, it opens the app up, and starts playing.

I have about 20 launcher apps to test out. I hope that at least one of them will have this capability.