+ Reply to Thread

I need an audio clip

Does anyone have an audio clip of Sweetchild of mine as an mp3 or wav file.

i just did a search using the link above on the left and found 5 hits on this website alone

tabutler, So did I. All the ones that I found were in pbd format or midis. These I dont want I was looking for a mp3 or wav format. Thanks though.

Just in case I did the search again. And as before all I can find are pbd not mp3 or wavs. The reason I'm looking is that I use a third party call filter for my ringers that uses mp3 and Wavs. The treo uses midis on its own which I have always hated Midi Files I dont like the way they sound. I figured if some one already had one I would ask but I always search the forums first before I start a new thread concerning something thats already posted. I apperciate your help and your observations and thank you again.
    But since none exist in the format that I'm looking for I'll take the time and make one and post it here when I'm done thanks.

i did the search again just now and the second result yeilded a wav file and a zip of a wav file.

Sweet Child O' Mine

also a 7135 pdb ringtone is easily converted to an mp3 file by changing it's type -- allows you to preveiw a ringtone before installing it. (there was a thread on this also)
    Last edited by tabutler; 06-22-2005 at 08:22 AM.

Dude, You are the man. I guess you just have to ask the search the right question.

Okay cool now I have my pdb sounding like mp3 thanks for the help. You are the man.

But what I dont get.... Is what did you use to search with. What Terms? I tried everything I could think and junk. Thanks again.

search was "sweet child"

I rembered the other thread because I participated in it

I find that listing your results by post, and not thread is usually more helpful.

Thanks My search was sweetchild, mp3, wav etc I never did a search for sweet child didn't think of it.
    I dont know why i did that?

Thanks again. My music woos are over now I can ring in style again.