+ Reply to Thread

Bluetooth Headset/Speakerphone Questions

Thanks to being a long time customer of Verizon and actually paying for the 1X service via a dataplan Verizon has given me a cost effective upgrade from a T600 (which I got when my Kyocera 7135 died for the fourth time) to a 650

ON my T600 I was using the Jabra a210 Bluettoth adapter for non-bluetooth phones to use a number of Bluetooth headsets and speakerphones. I have set up a dedicated A210 to work with each different headset which works fine and I only needed to pair the first time through.

My question is on T650 am I able setup multiple Bluetooth pairing ie one for a headset and one for a spekerphone. If so how does the 650 know which one is the correct active one?

Thanks for any help on this.

Marv

Loving this powerful bastard mikeyis009's Avatar
    i would assume it picks the 1st one it 'sees' if both are turned on. If you are trying to use a Bluetooth speaker phone, why would u still have ur earpiece turned on?
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

I use a headphone in one of my cars and a headset in another and I don't want to have to pair them each time a change vehicles.

Thanks for asking!

Marv

Loving this powerful bastard mikeyis009's Avatar

Bluetooth Trusted list

well i havn't tried more than one device on the 650 but usually all devices that you pair up should be in the trusted devices list; or a list named something similar.
    All i had to do in the past was hit the multifuntion button on the device after placing a call on the 2nd device and it takes over as the preferred device. Then the next day I do the same thing to swx back to the 1st device. I never had to pair more than once.

See if there I a 650 list online of compatible bluetooth devices. Maybe one of your devices is not on the 'approved' for Treo list.

Good luck
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)