I have my Treo 650 set to autosync two POP3 accounts every hour between 7am and 6pm on weekdays. I get a lot of spam and junk mail, and I routinely just scroll the list (without opening anything), hitting menu --> select all, then delete. The issue is that when I do this, VM doesn't usually delete them all in one swoop. It usually leaves a few behind, then after a second delete, there are 1-2 left behind, and finally one the third delete, they're gone. Now, this varies depending on the number of e-mails I'm trying to delete at once, but it usually always takes more than one selection of the delete option. Anyone experience this and perhaps know why or how to fix it? I tried VZW's wireless sync and absolutely hated it because I like to still hotsync with my laptop, and WS either 1) entirely takes this capability away, or 2) seriously messes it up because it doesn't know which information to sync. Versamail otherwise works very well for me, but this is the only issue. Thanks in advance...