+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Silver egrips

Silver egrips

Anyone know where a man can buy some silver egrips for the 650? I can't find any anywhere, and egrips themselves said they wouldn't have any for 3 months!

Loving this powerful bastard mikeyis009's Avatar
    Have been sold out everywhere I have looked. Only able to find the gunmetal blue ones. Update this thread if you have any luck.
    Egrips is looking pretty stupid right now.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

I tried to order the gunmetal blue. egrips sent me a mail saying they only had black and pink in stock. (no way in HELL I was going to take pink).

Black is okay, but I'd rather have the gunmetal blue ones to more match the phone.

Mx

Jae
    I just cut up th egrip for T600 and strategically placed them on the back. It works for me and aesthetically, I think it looks better than having the whole back covered.
    J

I could go with black egrips I think. Any pictures of a treo outfitted in black?

I found some silver egrips around here and have them on ebay if anyone's interested. I'll make a couple of bucks from them 'cause I have shipping set at $5.00.