+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Act! for Palm Resets my T650--Help!

Got my free T650 in the mail today. Everything was going pretty well until I installed ACT! for Palm. I have 800 contacts. Not long after, I noticed that my green phone button would only bring up the ACT! calendar--and that puppy's not even programmable!

Then I noticed that anytime I tried to enter an appointment or even look up a contact--my T650 resets.

Sometimes it resets and the phone is automatically turned on. Sometimes it resets and the phone is actually turned off.

I'm using Act! 6.0 on my desktop and the latest version of Act! for Palm 1.0.1

The company that sells Act! knows of the problems but doesn't expect to have much to offer anytime soon. And experience has taught me not to expect help from them ever.

But I can't be the only one using Act! with a T650.

(I tried searching the forum but that was a no go--not operational)

Somebody?

Anybody?

act for palm totally wouldnt run on my 650.

I found companionlink for act to be awesome. Basically it allows you to synch act directly into the palm databases. Totally kicks butt. Just get the latest version and you can bascially synch any kind of contact feild (every phones, address, email, field, plus your notes, related calander entries, and then pick a handful of other fields for the customizable palm fields.

All that but it puts it into the palm databases so you can call from the entries or email from the entries like the palm is supposed to.

Screw act for palm it is horrendous.