+ Reply to Thread

Where to go for ringtones

I have been looking for midi files to transfer to my 650. I ran across a couple of totally free sites with some large databases.

http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/midi/

and

http://www.mididb.com/

I would like to find a free midi cutter to shorten a couple midi files and it would be nice if some of the songs could have their slow starts deleted and begin the ring with the familiar melody. It would also be nice if perhaps we could share some midi files that are public domain.

I have a nice midi file of Aqualung by Jethro Tull but it is too big. Interestingly In a godda da vida is under the 64 KB limit. Right now I'm using Bungle in the Jungle by Jethro Tull from the mididb site.

mp3

The Kyocera 7135 included an MP3 convertor for ringtones. I don't have my 650 yet (backordered) but am wondering if anything similar comes with the 650. It used to allow you to set the size of the MP3, effectively shortenint it to whatever length you set the file for.

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar

Re: mp3

Originally posted by Firepole803
    The Kyocera 7135 included an MP3 convertor for ringtones. I don't have my 650 yet (backordered) but am wondering if anything similar comes with the 650. It used to allow you to set the size of the MP3, effectively shortenint it to whatever length you set the file for.
    You don't need a converter for the 650. You simply use an MP3 player program, like Pocket Tunes Deluxe, and a program to intercept incoming calls, like LightWav or Ringo.
    Michael