+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stylus

Stylus

Anyone having problems with their stylus falling out? Mine seems a little loose.

Re: Stylus

Originally posted by gman861
    Anyone having problems with their stylus falling out? Mine seems a little loose.
    nope... mine is very snuggly in there!!!

Mine is so snug I thought it might be better if it had more slack. I did have a trick I used with my i500. I lost quite a few because it was so loose. Put scotch tape once around it and it should do the trick.

Loving this powerful bastard mikeyis009's Avatar

Thumbs up aftermarket solution

As soon as I saw there were stylus with pens under the caps for the 650 the standard one went byebye.
    The pen/stylus combo fits very well. It is not loose in the slightest. I think I got 'em from the treocentral store.
    3 of 'em are only like $15. I have one sitting on my desk at work and another in the 650.
    That leaves one more pen/stylus for the home desktop and the original one in a bag in a drawer at home.
    I like to have the extra stylus on my desk at home and at work so I don't even have to remove the built in stylus unless i am on the go.
    As an added bonus, they do not weigh near as much as the OEM metal one.

Enjoy your toy!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)