+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Voice Signal Problem

I just purchased a Treo 650 and it came with a free trial of Voice Signal. When I activate the install icon in the application section it appears to install. However, there is no Voice Signal Icon after the install. In some places it tells me a file name should appear in the application section to further install but that doesnt occur either. Can anyone help. Thanks

Did you check all the menu categories? It may have gotten put under unfiled or Utilities. Not sure how experienced you are w/Treos, but you press the home button to step through the different categories. Also, does the app activate when you press the side button (assuming you said yes to allow that when you installed).
    Last edited by Meinken; 07-18-2005 at 02:56 AM.

Yes, I checked all of the areas and I can not find it. It does not activate when I push the side button.

When they pry it from my cold hand. tivolutionist's Avatar
    That's odd. My home key will cycle through all the categories and SD card, but actually skips the unfiled category. I have to manually select "unfiled" or else find it in "all".

Originally posted by tivolutionist
    That's odd. My home key will cycle through all the categories and SD card, but actually skips the unfiled category. I have to manually select "unfiled" or else find it in "all".
    Not odd, just my error. You are correct, it does skip unfiled.

Well thanks everyone, I did indeed find in in unfiled. Thanks for everyones help.