+ Reply to Thread

Sprint Treo 650 looking for a car kit

I have tried the eaytalk by Parrot and I am not pleased. I want the absolute best bluetooth car kit for my treo 650. Looking for any suggestions.
    Sprint Treo 650

Car Kit question

Do you want one that is permanently installed in your car or would like one that simply attaches to the sunvisor. If you want the later I suggest the Anycom HCC-200 SuperTooth II. It runs about $100. I have tried 4 or 5 others and this is the only one which works well with the Treo. All the others have a 5-6 second delay before you can hear through the speakerphone. The same one is also available from GoldLantern called SuperTalk II. It is identical and is available at Fry's although they charge $139.

Also I am on Verizon so I can't vouch for the connection with the Sprint Treo 650 but at least it is CDMA on both. The Sprint one seems to have more software upgrades than Verizon so this delay issue may not be an issue on Sprint.

Regards,

Marv

Installed

I really want to hard install it so it shuts off the radio and such. I am leaning towards the Parrot Evolution, has anyone tried this paticular kit?
    Last edited by lauraandtom; 07-18-2005 at 07:45 AM.
    Sprint Treo 650

still looking for a suggestion.
    Sprint Treo 650

I've been trying one of the inexpensive Parrot products with little luck (on Verizon Treo). Hope you get an answer--I will follow it too, or post any further experiences I have with other products