+ Reply to Thread

Where else can I buy Treo accessories

I ordered several items from Treocentral's store and now one does not work and I am not satisfied with the customer service they have provided.

Where else can I buy accessories. Yes I know I could search it myself, but I am too pi**ed to search right now.

Thanks

PDAphone Fan n Part time Mod. That70sGAdawg's Avatar
    Try:

The store here at this site:
    http://www.pdaphone.com/shop/

or,

Palmone.com

mobileplanet.com
    Enjoying carrying only one communications device for all...

DMZ
    Dere's a Little of Me In all A Yiz DMZ's Avatar
    When all else fails, try ebaY !

Do a search on Treo 650.
    There's tons of stuff, and usually at much better prices than pdaphone, mobileplanet, or treocentral.

Converging again, and again . . .
    Originally posted by DMZ
    When all else fails, try ebaY !

Do a search on Treo 650.
    There's tons of stuff, and usually at much better prices than pdaphone, mobileplanet, or treocentral.
    Yes, but . . .

So many mail order houses seem to charge $5 to $10 s&h per ITEM!! This is exorbinant and (imo) deceitful.

If you buy 3 or 4 items at a time from the Verizon stores near me, they will give you a 35% discount. In some cases, Verizon is cheaper than the mail order places because they don't tack on S&H. Plus you get your merchandise right away.

Of course, Verizon only carries basic items - 3 cases (more or less), vehicle charger, etc. At this time, Verizon did not have a stereo headset for the 650 (pinouts were wrong on the cable).
    Jim
    (7135 to Treo 650 conversion)

Here's one that I remember from the 7135 boom days:

http://stores.ebay.com/Dans-Cellular-Accessories

He carries Treo 650 items.
    ---------------
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

DMZ
    Dere's a Little of Me In all A Yiz DMZ's Avatar
    Originally posted by jhaupt
    [B]Yes, but . . .
    So many mail order houses seem to charge $5 to $10 s&h per ITEM!! This is exorbinant and (imo) deceitful.
    If you buy 3 or 4 items at a time from the Verizon stores near me, they will give you a 35% discount
    Granted in many of the ebaY cases, but most of the time you still frequently come out cheaper anyway once you total up the cost of the item plus the S&H charges.

As for the Verizon stores here in NYC giving that kind of discount, FUGGETTEABOUTIT!!

Overall, if you want the best deals, you have to take the time to search and shop around the net. And you'll likely have to buy from several different places to get everything you want.

I remember Dan on Ebay as well. Bought a couple things from him. He had the lowest prices, frequent sales, and it seemed to me, a big loyal customer base--the result of good customer service, I assume. I'll certainly check him out for my accessories...