+ Reply to Thread

Can't Uninstall Acrobat

This really makes me mad....

I thought I would try the Acrobat that comes on the CD with the 650. After I found out that it is not really a reader (You can't read an Acrobat Document that is sent to you as an attachment) I tried to uninstall the application.

Now my windows 2000 is looking for components for the application and I get errors on boot. So far, all I have been able to do is reinstall and leave it there.

Greg

Re: Can't Uninstall Acrobat

Originally posted by Gmcmurry
    This really makes me mad....

I thought I would try the Acrobat that comes on the CD with the 650. After I found out that it is not really a reader (You can't read an Acrobat Document that is sent to you as an attachment) I tried to uninstall the application.

Now my windows 2000 is looking for components for the application and I get errors on boot. So far, all I have been able to do is reinstall and leave it there.

Greg
    Greg:

Have you tried going to the applications screen, pressing the menu button (located to the upper right of the 5 way navigation button), and selecting delete?

From there, a list of applications should appear. Select "Adobe Reader" and press the delete button.

Stalker768

Stalker768,

Its not the Palm App that won't uninstall, its the Windows part....

G

Originally posted by Gmcmurry
    Stalker768,

Its not the Palm App that won't uninstall, its the Windows part....

G
    In the words of a character played by Gilda Radner on "Saturday Night Live" in the 1970's: OH. NEVER MIND.

Stalker768