+ Reply to Thread

Questions from a 600 owner.

I'm a 600 owner but was wondering if I should come to the 650?

Is it worth it? thanks

Treo Fanatic
    I ended up with a 650 after the speaker went bad on my Sprint 600. I wear hearing aids and could not use the earpiece to talk on while a replacement was ordered. I considered it nice of my local store to do that for me.

I had some issues when switching over that were mostly related to a menu application as it turned out, but overall the change is great.

Phone is faster, camera actually takes better pics and most all the things I had to put 3rd party things in for like video are built into the 650. VersaMail is much better than the 600's email program. I think it is worth it.

It's definatly worth it. The high-res screen, bluetooth, and a bunch of other improvements make the 650 a much better phone.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 -> Palm IIIxe - Treo 650 - Tungsten T3

Thanks, I'll look into it today. I originally got the Samsung i730 last month, but returned it. I love PPC, but it was more PDA than phone, but I did love the screen. I'll see what Verizon is now charging for the 650.
    Siemans sx60, Kyocera 7165, Samsung i700, Samsung i600, Treo 600, Samsung i730, Treo 650, HP 6515, Treo 700w, CURRENT: AT&T Tilt