+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Treo 650 deleting Wednesday's emails

We have 5 Treo 650 phones and I'm having a problem with one specific phone. Unable to find where the problem may reside, hopefully one you guys/gals can help me out. Every Thursday morning the phone is deleting all the emails in the inbox on the server from the Wednesday of the previous week. This doesn't happen for any other day other then Wednesdays. The Treo is setup to delete all emails older than 7 days which it does from the device and it doesn't delete them from the server except on Thursday morning when it deletes the Wednesday's emailss from the previous week.

This started happening when we first setup the Treo since all Wednesday emails prior to the 1st Wednesday we setup the phone are on the server.

Any ideas????? We are using VerizonWirelesssync.

I guess no one wants to take a crack at my problem. I contacted Verizon support and they suggested that I recreate the Verizon network push account on the PC Monitor. Not sure if that will solve our problem, but I'll post back up with the results. Any one out there thinks this will do anything to help us solve our problem? I wouldn't bet on it.