+ Reply to Thread

7135 to 650 picture viewing ?

Now that I upgraded and browsed the 650 manual I only see mentions of pictures taken and saved with the internal camera.

I had 15 pics of the family on my expansion card from the 7135. Can I save these before I delete the old kyo files.

Can I view them or do I need to buy a program like acid image.
    The Kyo came with a picture viewer for free. Are there any picture viewer built in to the 650 now?

Anyone know of a free picture viewer if I can't view my old pics now with whats included on the 650 and it's CD ?

Thx for any responses

On my Sprint unit, there is a Pic&Videos app in the multimedia category that can view images and video off internal memory and SD cards.

Got this far already . . .

Found that I had to click on "media" in the palm desktop application on my laptop. Was able to add pics from pics I had on the computer easy enough.
    I guess the ones on the card from my 7135 are of unsupported file extensions.

were you using PhotoView on the 7135? If so, htat program converted the images to Palm type format.

The built-in Pics&Videos app views native jpg and possibly other formats

I was using PhotoSuite . . .

Originally posted by ohvhost
    were you using PhotoView on the 7135? If so, htat program converted the images to Palm type format.

The built-in Pics&Videos app views native jpg and possibly other formats
    Expidia: No big deal now because since it's so easy to download them to the Treo I'll just take them off my laptop again instead of trying to take them off the card.

Thx