+ Reply to Thread

Trouble Receiving Pictures on 650

Any idea what the problem might be. I've had several people tell me they've tried sending me photos and it hasn't worked?

Text and Email are both set up, but when people try to send me multi media messages, I get nothing!

Any ideas?

Loving this powerful bastard mikeyis009's Avatar
    It will not work in all extended network areas.
    Another thing is that not all cell companies can MMS to eachother like you can with SMS.
    It could also be that data is turned off on your account. Call up customer service and they'll get you up again.
    Try using MMS to send yourself a pic to an email address.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Re: Trouble Receiving Pictures on 650

Originally posted by TroySpeed
    Any idea what the problem might be. I've had several people tell me they've tried sending me photos and it hasn't worked?

Text and Email are both set up, but when people try to send me multi media messages, I get nothing!

Any ideas?
    I had the same problem and call Verizon CS. She made a million changes to my account (I'm a little worried about that) and it finally started to work. Kim

I usually leave my network connection set to my dial-up ISP, so when I get the text message that I have an MMS I have to switch to the National Access connection for it to work. Then I am paying $.015/kb on top of my monthly charge for pix messaging.
    Last edited by kimr55760; 08-26-2005 at 05:37 AM.