+ Reply to Thread

Cannot connect to Network

Before I start unloading and reloading apps to find the culprit. I was hoping there might be some sage advice out there for why I suddenly can not connect to the National Network with the Blazer Browser. All the settings are default, as are the connection settings, (The same as when the phone came out of the box.) All I get is "Connecting to National Access" and then it just sits there.

I have no new applications necessarily just updated versions and nothing crazy weird. List below -

Any ideas what to try?

1. Backup Buddy VFS
    2. Datebk5
    3. DateMate
    4. Express
    5. FileProgram
    6. Flight Status
    7. Insta Sync
    8. Ringo
    9. Snapper Mail
    10. Splash ID
    11. Takephone
    12. Treo Helper
    13. Volume Care
    14 World Mate

Loving this powerful bastard mikeyis009's Avatar

check hotsync logs

It's always the last program you added or updated that has any network capabilities.
    Your hotsync logs should help remind youo which was the last network capable program you updated or added.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Thanks Mike
    I acutally unoaded everything one at a time and it still was a problem until I fianlly just did a hard reset and re-loaded everything and now it's fine? Can't really tell what caused it as everytig now works. It kind ok like windows I guess aftr you add so much junk to it it just stops working right adn you have to purge it and start over. Am I having fun yet?

Loving this powerful bastard mikeyis009's Avatar
    I blame the Palm OS for these oddities.

It's like a toy box. Unless you carefully place everything neatly inside it ................ stuff sticks out all over the place and the damn lid won't close.

Enjoy your toy!
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Thumbs up

Wow, I just read my reply back to you Mike, I must have been really tired, in a big ass hurry or in the 4th grade with all those spelling errors. Sheez. I guess I've come to rely on spell check to much..back to the toys