+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phone Settings

Angry Phone Settings

Why does the phone lose its settings? I have put the phone on silent for SMS and Phone because I go to alot of meetings - and if I turn off the phone I lose the settings - it automatically goes to vibrate. This is very fustrating. I have also noticed that I have a particular alarm tone set for the incoming SMS - I get a different alarm tone instead of the one I picked. Am I missing something or does this phone have an inside ghost that likes to play jokes!
    esmass:p

Loving this powerful bastard mikeyis009's Avatar
    Sounds ghostly. Do you have a 3rd party ringtone manager? I set my tones for SMS and MMS and all that a while back and they have never changed on me. U may have picked up a little SMS ghost. Check all your programs that set sounds. 3rd party PIM alarms, Games and all the other things you have on there with sound settings. On of them is not playing nice.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

No I don't have a 3rd party ringer program. I have butler maybe I should check in there. But that still does not stop the fact the the silence is replace by vibrate when I turn on the phone again.
    esmass:p