Several members have approached me earlier for this so I hope this post provides adequate information for all.

Besides the other attachments, Aileron Mail provides support for PDF attachments with Adobe Reader for Palm OS. Even though the PDF documents are different for Palm platform, Aileron Mail seamlessly converts them on the fly to help you view your data within the PDF attachment. For more information, visit: www.corsoft.com.

Aileron Mail – the mobile email solution can be used to manage mailboxes that are accessible via: IMAP4 and POP3 (with or without SSL), portals like Hotmail, MSN, AOL, GMail, Yahoo, as well as Microsoft Exchange based mailboxes that are accessible via Outlook Web Access. A no-cost no-obligation evaluation is available. Aileron Mail is a subscription service and includes free upgrades, outbound SMTP services, data encryption and compression, and more.

I invite you to experience Aileron Mail. If you have questions, you can always meet me on-line for interactive chat between 7am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday, at www.corsoft.com.