+ Reply to Thread

Weather Apps. for the treo 650??

Any good weather apps. for the T650? Was using MyCast with my old Sprint PCS phone but when I switched to the T650 it is no longer compatible.
    Thanks for any info.!!

Loving this powerful bastard mikeyis009's Avatar

Thumbs up Small weather proggy

I never really bothered with any weather programs. There is a small one built into Agendus 9. I started using that one recently. Not only can I look up weather by zip or city/state: but I can look up local weather directly from my address book contacts. Gotta love it. Can't wait for Agendus 10 to be released and add driving directions to/or from a contacts address, plus auto-weather retrieval.

I'm in Springfield MO this week. Good thing I looked up the weather for the next 10 days on Agendus before I left CA. Thunderstorms. HUGE ones. Not a complete weather app by any means, but I could of watched the weather channel for 30 minutes or more before I found this info out. A good starting point for weather. Personally, the 10 day outlook from Agendus9 is all I'll ever need before I pack for a trip.
    Last edited by mikeyis009; 09-14-2005 at 05:16 AM.
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Thanks!

Appreciate the info.! I have Agendus but have not installed it yet. I'll give it a try!

I've got a bookmark set for the local forecast at accuweather.com. They even have it available in a 'light' version for PDAs. No app needed.