+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After Power off

After Power off

When I am using an application, say VersaMail and the phone powers off automatically, the only way I know to get the screen back on is to hit the Send button and that brings me to the phone app. Is there anyway to change that so it just returns to where I was? Thanks.

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    The power button for the Treo 650 is on the front, right hand side opposite of the phone button. The symbols on it are a red circle with a vertical line in the top of it, and a red phone receiver. Quickly press and release that button, and it will wake up the screen right where you left off.
    Michael

Kabee,
    SilvrDrgn is right. You can also wake up the screen by touching the other two application buttons, ie: Calendar and Messaging. Since I don't use the Messaging, I changed that button to VersaMail by going to Applications>Prefs>Personal Buttons and from the pick list I re-assigned Messaging to VersaMail.
    Waking up the screen with the Phone End button while on a call will end the call. In that case you'll have to use an application button.
    Another tip: you can change length of time for auto-off by going to Applications>Prefs>General Power and from the pick list change to the maximum of 3 minutes.
    Samsung i330 > palmOne Treo 650
    palmOne case. Bluespoon AX2 bluetooth headset. SanDisk Ultra II 1.0GB SD Card.

Thanks Fellas