+ Reply to Thread

Bluetooth - Listening to music/video??

I did a search and could not find a good answer. Do bluetooth headsets in general work with players like ptunes and mobiTV? If so is there a trick to get them to work or is it only certain bluetooth headsets? I just bought a motorola (The model # isn't on the device). It works great with the phone but disappointed that it seems to not work with Pocket Tunes or mobiTV. Thanks

There is no solution. Bluetooth on the treo cannot support listening to stereo mp3's. The only sound that can go through BT is the phone speaker.
    Sandy Wagner

Space For Rent $20.00 a month
    There is a headphone adapter that you plug in the headphone jack, then you can use Bluetooth headphones. I forgot who made it.

If the case then another piece of hardware to get something that should just work. If anyone out there knows who makes the adaptor please tell. I certainly am interested in checking it out.

On the Pocket Tune site they do say that bluetooth headsets can work on some phones. This means Palm didn't take the time to incorporate this feature.

No... this is not Palms fault, although I am not sure, but they may be able to fix it. BT 1.1 which the palm uses is simply not capable of the bit rate required for that quality level of sound.
    Sandy Wagner