+ Reply to Thread

Verizon Treo 650 / Bluetooth

Ok, both myself and my co-worker have recently transitioned to T650's. Him with Verizon and I with Sprint. From reading I have gathered that Verizon's version does not support all OBJEX Bluetooth profiles. We are both looking into ordering Tom Tom GPS receivers for our travels. Does anyone know if the crippling of Verizon's bluetooth capabilities will in any way effect the GPS receiver connecting via bluetooth. Any input is appreciated.

CD

the TomTom GPS units will work fine with all versions of the 650, no problems.

I know Sprint's Treo 650's Bluetooth works just fine. There was an update for Sprint's Treo 650 (1.12) that allows for more compatibility with Bluetooth devices.
    The only problem I have had with the Treo 650's Bluetooth, is finding a good headset for it. Does anyone know of a Really good Bluetooth headset for the Treo?
    Sprint Treo 650: Fair& Flexible National 800Min Family plan with the America roaming option included. $10 Unlimited PDA/Visions access, $4 Equipment replacement, 10% Loyalty discount and free PCS-PCS.