+ Reply to Thread

Always on while plugged in??

I recently had to put my 7135 to rest ... well it actually did it to itself... But, now I have a 650 (1 day old) and am trying to make it work like my 7135. When I have it plugged in to the power supply at work or in my car, is there a way to tell it not to go to sleep? I know about the AlwaysOn program, but it looks like I will have to select that each time I plug or unplug it. I'm looking for a way that it will know to stay on when connected to a power supply.

Any ideas?

STOIC can do that. its a simple enabled or not deal that remembers its setting.

Thank you!!! Works perfectly! I don't know how anyone lives without forums!!

db

profiles also works

i used STOIC initially, but found that simple profile manager (by milan voltava) has that option as well. that allows me to have a separate setting, triggered to go off at 11 pm, so that my charging treo lights goe off automatically.
    -db

EMN
    May I ask how long you've been using STOIC on a Treo 650? I'm using a demo of Cradle Care to do that right now, but if STOIC is reliable and, well, free, then . . .

only a couple months that I have had the 650, but it is working great so far