+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HealthFile

Fully Undaunted

HealthFile

Anyone out there useing this program called HealthFile? I checked the list to see if it's compatible with the 650 but it was not listed. I downloaded the trial and have noticed a rise in resets since then. Thinking I delete it this week. Any comments, anyone?
    Oh... what a tangled web we weave!!

Re: HealthFile

Originally posted by Wolfee
    Anyone out there useing this program called HealthFile? I checked the list to see if it's compatible with the 650 but it was not listed. I downloaded the trial and have noticed a rise in resets since then. Thinking I delete it this week. Any comments, anyone?
    I have not used that program, but have you tried using the ##377, then the center OK button to see what is causing the reset? You could also use a file viewing program like "FileZ" to check for corrupted files. Those are the files that are named with odd symbols instead of an actual name or set of numbers. Those can cause resets.
    You might also want to set the cookies and cache settings for your Blazer web browser to use 8MB. If you use the Internet a lot and don't clear those files before they reach the limit, your Treo will crash. Plus a soft reset a day is good to clear up the system resources.

Russell
    Sprint Treo 650: Fair& Flexible National 800Min Family plan with the America roaming option included. $10 Unlimited PDA/Visions access, $4 Equipment replacement, 10% Loyalty discount and free PCS-PCS.