+ Reply to Thread

Voice as reingtone

I take pills thoughout the day and would like to have my pill alarm say "It's Pill time" instead of a alarmtone. Is there any simple way I can do that? thanks

You should be able to accomplish what you want by using KoolSounds and then recording your own sound file to use for the alarm.
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

thanks for the fast reply

I downloaded and tried that program and it wasn't what I wanted. That program makes the alarm only one ringtone. I want to be able to use all the ringtones and have an additional tone a voice tone.

In my investigation I found a ringtone manager in my treo 650 in the sound area. I have made up the voice tone and it is in the group of ringtones in the palm side of the treo 650 and it sounds good.

I now have another problem. I use Datebk5 and while it is in the ringtone group on the phone it does not seem to carry over to the datbk5 area.

I browsed the forum for that problem and found if you added ringtones all you have to do is deleat the System_Midi_Sound file and rename the Midi_ring_tones file to the system_midi_Sound file and change the creator. I have done that and it didn't work.

Can anybody help?