+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Voicemail Alert

Voicemail Alert

Is there a way to get the voicemail alert tone (whatever you're using) to repaet every X secs/mins until cleared? Had a situation this morning when Amer Airlines called (at 3am) to let me know my flight would be late. When I got up and dressed, I didn't bother looking at the screen, so didn't catch the blinker and the envelope until I was at the airport.

I know it alerts once when the event occurs; how about repeating alerts?
    Last edited by JeffC; 11-01-2005 at 02:42 PM.

You'll need Butler to get that functionality.
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

Thanks, Alex. I read on one (or more) of the forums that Butler has some stability issues. Anyone know if that's true? Since VZW 1.04 update, this puppy is as stable as a rock; would hate to ruin it.

I don't personally use Butler, so I can't say anything about it's stability. The developer is very good about addressing issues, so I wouldn't expect a problem to exist for very long if there is one.
    www.treobits.com
    (News, Internet Radio, Software/Hardware Store, Ringtones, Wallpaper, and more...)

Hi,

I've been using butler for a few weeks now with no probs. Currently I use it to:

- Wake up in the morning to MP3
    - Alert me to missed alarms, calls, voicemails etc.
    - I find it especially handy because I find alarm handling in my calender app is a little finicky with vibrating. So when I have the switch set to silence I was missing alarms. (Treo now gives me a vibrating reminder if I miss anything that occured in silent mode.)
    - Another thing I set it to do is turn the LED orange if I have any unheard voicemails, flashing green for any missed calls, and OFF so I can SLEEP between 11 pm and 7 am.
    - It also has an alternate Keyguard which I am using

ST