+ Reply to Thread

Help w/ sending pictures

I took a photo (with voice attachment) at the Eagles game last night and tried to send it to a friend, but a sign came up asking if I would like to add the Pictures Package...since I have Vision, shouldn't I be able to just send the picture from the Camera program w/o a Pictures Package (I guess the alternative is to use Snappermail and send an attachment, but that's a pain). Help?

It depends on which Vision plan you have. Some Vision plans come with Picture Mail and some don't (even though they may be priced the same). Since it sounds like your Vision plan does not include Picture Mail, the alternative, as you mentioned, would be to send it with Snappermail/Versamail as an attachment or you can simply add or change your existing plan to include Picture Mail.

It sort of defeats the purpose of having pics on your phone but you can send them through regular email from the PC that you use to sync. Pictures are normally synced to the following folder:

my documents>my pictures>palm one photos

At least you can send them if you don't have the picture package.

I have sprint business connect personal edition and have the my documents folder as accessible through sprint bc. I can email my pictures through sprint bc and don't have the picture mail package.

I have sprint business connect personal edition and have the my documents folder as accessible through sprint bc. I can email my pictures through sprint bc and don't have the picture mail package. [/B][/QUOTE]

How do you email to someone's phone by using a phone number?
    Do you put the # instead of an email address?