+ Reply to Thread

Big Clock wallpaper for the T650

For those of us in our 50's and visually impaired (without reading glasses immediately in hand), one of the things I miss the most from my i500 is the "BIG DIGITAL" numbers for the clock on the wallpaper. Is there an application available which will modify the wallpaper to include a clock with much larger numbers or at least a clock face that is easier to read for those of us visually impaired? I'm not worried too much about showing the dial pad layout on the default wallpaper screen because for the most part, I use the qwerty keyboard to dial my numbers.

I guess another possibility is to launch another application by pressing a specific button which would make the clock with the large numbers or clock face display on the wallpaper.

Thanks in advance.....

Administrator
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...re&prodID=1611

and its free. i used it back in my palm days...

if you can get BigClock to work on the 650, please let us all know how.

i miss it

doody.

I get Big Clock to run, I just can't make any changes without it rebooting my 650

pzc

Thumbs up ClockPop5

I get Big Clock to run, I just can't make any changes without it rebooting my 650
    lol. you got me there. my experience as well.

I also use BigClock. What changes are you refering to? I seem to be able to use the app with no issues, setting up alarms and alternate timezones and such.
    really? i haven't tried it since i did my verizon firmware update - maybe i'll have to give it another whirl.

Try ClockPop5
    cute, but i actually used the timers mostly in BigClock, which ClockPop lacks.

doody.
    Last edited by Doody; 11-22-2005 at 09:01 AM.