+ Reply to Thread

egrip w/case & Cradle

I just got egrips. They seem to take away a lot of the slip factor. I really like them ..... however, it makes them difficult to use the treo sync cradle, and also to insert my phone into the pouch type holder that I use.

I can't decide if I should ditch the grips, or just deal with the inconvenience of forcing the phone into the cradle and pouch.

Anyone know how I can have my grips and use them too?

I'd suggest you keep your eGrips on and try everything again for a while. I've had eGrips on my Treo for about 6 weeks, and I use it with no problems in my Palm cradle. Note the cradle is somewhat difficult to use even without eGrips. You have to precisely line up with Treo with the charging mechanism. It takes getting accustomed to lining it up and pushing it down. But once you can get hang of it, it definitely can be done, even with full eGrips attached.

I've also had no problems using my eGripped Treo in my Nutshell pouch case. If your case is new, give it time to get "broken in". Use your hands to slightly expand the case. A leather case will definitely get slightly bigger once it is broken in.

Raleigh1208

Are you using a Palm OEM cradle? I can use the cradle, it's just a bit snug, and requires a bit more coordination to get it in. As such, it's almost easier just to attach the sync cable.

As for the case you use, could you give me a bit more detail about it and where you got it?

Cut The side grips off about halfway up.
    Gravy.