+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jabra BT500

Jabra BT500

Will be moving from my Kyocera 7135 to the Treo 650 next week and am starting to look at Bluetooth headsets. Does anyone have any experience with the BT500?

Rick
    Rick

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

I am also researching headsets. has anyone used this one with the 650? How is the delays in answering? How is the sound quality and volume?

Thank you
    Drew
    The one who dies with the most toys WINS :-)

I just responded on the bluetooth link regarding the Jabra 500 but I'll post here as well..

My 200 didn't work well with the treo...neither did the 250. The 500 is acceptable...but not perfect.

The reception is good as long as the phone is in sight (shall we say). If you leave the room and go elsewhere - it starts to break up.

I have other phone that i can use the same headset and walk all over my house with the phone stationed in the kitchen for instance but not with the treo.

The 500 is the best I've tried so far...but I'm partial to the "in ear" peices.