+ Reply to Thread

I can't use any of the programs...

I downloaded a number of programs into my SD, but they don't seem to be working at all. They took up space on the Card, but no sign of it anywhere else.
    Also, how to transer an MP3 ringtone to the phone ringers?
    Thank you all.

OK, I looked in my Card again and none of these programs are in there, how come? I download them all into my QuickInstall, move to ExpensionCard window and HotSync. It's not moving to my phone, and also it says "No Card Found" next to "Expension Card" in that window. What am I doing wrong? HELP!!!

I got it figured out, but now that these programs are on the card, how do I access them?
    I still need to know how to take MP3 ringtones from realPlayer to phone ringstones.
    I did research, but coldn't find an answer to this...

To access programs on the SD, you must use the menu (House Button). Either repeatedly press the button until the SD window appears or tap the pull down menu on top of the screen. The SD card will be at the bottom.

To use MP3's as phone ringers, you nees to get a 3rd party app. There are several out there such as mRing.

As far as installing to the card, if all else fails, try installing to the main memory, then copy them to the card from the phone. You can then delete them from the main memory.

I HIGHLY recommend PowerRun to run apps off the card. It automatically finds and runs them, with just a brief delay. It shows whats on card and whats on phone on screen and lets you move back and forth on one screen. It evens tells you if you cant or if it thinks its a bad idea to move them from the same screen. Really is a good rock solid product.
    I500 to Treo650

Ok so now Im usinf mRing which works fine, but everytime I set the volume and Vib ON of my rings they re-set them selves after some1 calls. Everytime I have to go back and put the volume back up, why is that? why it doesn't stay?

My last question for now, how to transer pics from phone to laptop?

Thanx all.