+ Reply to Thread

I have a brilliant idea!

So get this, you press your green phone button to bring up your phone application... then, you press the green phone button again, it drops down a list of all your recent outgoing calls- say maybe the last 10 or 15. It's even smart enough to single out numbers that have been dialed out mulitiple times, so there aren't duplicates in that list. Then, you can use your thumbstick and scroll down to the number you want to dial. You can then dial it by either using the "select" button of the thumbstick, or by pressing the green phone button again.

Wait a second, I was just having a flashback of using my Treo 650. Man, I wish I never had that thing. Sometimes I really miss things like that.

Re: I have a brilliant idea!

Originally posted by jrider
    So get this, you press your green phone button to bring up your phone application... then, you press the green phone button again, it drops down a list of all your recent outgoing calls- say maybe the last 10 or 15. It's even smart enough to single out numbers that have been dialed out mulitiple times, so there aren't duplicates in that list. Then, you can use your thumbstick and scroll down to the number you want to dial. You can then dial it by either using the "select" button of the thumbstick, or by pressing the green phone button again.

Wait a second, I was just having a flashback of using my Treo 650. Man, I wish I never had that thing. Sometimes I really miss things like that.
    JRider, I am SPOILED by my T650 and all the free or nearly free available apps. I tell you, SMS, formfactor, stability (relative, of course), and sharp pictures ... general ease of use and of course, speedy contacts lookups of contacts and todos...

The i730 has the feature that when you click the green button, you press up on th direction pad and it takes you to your call history.

Another option is using PhoneAlarm and then use the down arrow to it and click the ok button, which brings up a call list.

Might check to see what it does on the 6700.

What sucks is that I'm still so used to this feature, so when when I press my green phone button to bring up the phone app, I press it again by habbit. So I'm always trying to end the call real quick. I would have to say, this frustrates me more than anything else.