+ Reply to Thread

Phone application sought

I am looking for a program or option in the Treo 650 that I am not seeing that will allow me access to my phone call history (missed, called, received, etc.) up to a longer amount than I am currently seeing by pressing the green phone button (when I do this on the dialer screen, I get the 10-15 latest histories). Any advice?

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    Get TAKEphONE.
    Michael

Treo 600/650 PhoneToolsPro Suite

What about the above product, does anyone know anything about it? Seems ok. There is no trial so I have no clue (unless someone knows otherwise)...I will not just buy blindly...

When they pry it from my cold hand. tivolutionist's Avatar
    You could always try using the 'call log' function. Usually found as a 'favorites' button within the phone application.

Green button, rocker up twice to "Call Log."

Thanks

Yeah, the green rocker thing is what I was looking for! I am still interested in seeing Treo 600/650 PhoneToolsPro Suite, anyone have any experience with this?

Don't you have a Quick start key labeled "Call Log". I have a sprint phone and it has it. I actually counted it currently has 484 calls I received, missed or made.

Yup

Peter just explained it to me...I was lazy and accustomed to pressing the phone button on the i500 and getting my complete history instantly...now it's a few more button presses, np.

Yeah, I saw Peter's, but If you don't have a shortcut key. You can always create one.
    Just select an open space in your quick launch area and from the drop down menu, select Call Log. I have mine right on top so I can get to it quick.