+ Reply to Thread

Calendar Alerts & Vibrate Mode

I have an issue with vibrate alerts for my Calendar when the Sound switch is in the On position. Even though in Prefs I set the Calendar to Vibrate when the switch is on, it makes an audible alert.

I'm trying to figure out whether this is a phone/prefs issue or a KeySuite issue, since that is what I'm using for my default calendar.

Has anyone experienced the same issue with the built-in Calendar app?
    Rick

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"

I am able to get the built-in calendar program to issue only vibration alerts when the sound switch is in the silent position.

I am not using KeySuite program.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks for the reply. I did find that I'm able to get Vibrate Only to work when the sound button is in the On position with the built-in Calendar app, but not KeyDates. I spoke with their Tech Support and this is a known "feature" - they never admitted it was a bug. But, they did say they would put it on a list of future feature requests.
    Rick

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What a Ride!"