+ Reply to Thread
    RickyB

Biz Conn Enterprise not pushing emails

I hope this is the right forum to put this in. I manage the cell phones/Treos for my company and I have almost 150 users on BizConn. Almost everyone uses Treo 650s (we have 2 or 3 6700s also). I come from an IT support background but I'm having trouble figuring this one out. BizConn pushes emails for a certain number of my users (don't have am exact figure) and it seems only users who have had their Treos for a while. Mostly people who were added to the BizConn server in the beginning. BTW, the BizConn server is hosted at our outsourced networking company but I can VNC into it. Most other users and any user I add to the BizConn server now doesn't have their email pushed and it clearly seems to be not on the Treo end. This is because I had a user who was getting emails pushed and I accidentally deleted her off of the BizConn server and when I re-added her. suddenly she stopped getting emails pushed. She can get them does a send receive in BizConn but not automatically anymore.

Sprint really hasn't been any help. I thought maybe it was a licensing issue or something. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks.

Rick

perhaps you have exceeded the number of users/seats for your license?

licenses

Something similar happened at my company and it was a licensing issue.

I'm not an IT person so I can only relay what I was told:

-We tried to add more people than were licensed.
    -For whatever reason, the excess doesn't only affect the people that are unlicensed, but spillsover for some reason for others that ARE licensed users (something in the software)
    -We bought new license seats and had to delete people from the enterprise server then re-add them. We couldn't buy the license then have it just work for them.

Since we did that it has worked well.

RickyB
    Thanks for that info. There's still some piece that's baffling me though. I know we have 150 licenses with 4 left. It seems there's something with the licensing/seats and the push part. It doesn't make sense to me.