+ Reply to Thread

Calendar sync questions

Background: I sync using two computers-1 personal and 1 for work. Options are set to syncronize all appointments in the calendar each time.

Situation: Work just set size limits for outlook. My calendar and its history alone take up almost all of my allocated space.

While I don't need all of my past years appointments on my handheld at all times, I do need to save that info and be able to add it back whenever I want. What is the best way to set up the hotsync so that I can keep the history appts on my personal comp at home and update the new ones yet still just sync current year with the work comp?

If I archive the calendar, how easy is it to add that back to the active calendar?

Any ideas?

Just an idea, but if you have another unused Palm device you haven't been able to part with, you could load the extensive calendar onto it & sync it w/the desktop as a different user (leaving only the abbreviated calendar on the 650), then just beam the neccessary archived events to the 650 as needed.