+ Reply to Thread

Question Treo 650 with MS Exchange

Hello, All

I am trying to sync a Treo 650 with Microsoft Exchange. I have tried configuring the Treo to use Exchange Activesync, but it tries to sync using the 1x, which isn't available in my area.

I can't configure it for POP or IMAP, as the server won't allow it.

Is there a way to use Exchange activesync, but have it use the PC's network connection, instead of 1x? Or is it possible to configure it to sync with Outlook? Currently it is syncing with Outlook, and is syncing everything but the emails, which is really the number one thing I need.

Treo Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by timf
    Hello, All

I am trying to sync a Treo 650 with Microsoft Exchange. I have tried configuring the Treo to use Exchange Activesync, but it tries to sync using the 1x, which isn't available in my area.

I can't configure it for POP or IMAP, as the server won't allow it.

Is there a way to use Exchange activesync, but have it use the PC's network connection, instead of 1x? Or is it possible to configure it to sync with Outlook? Currently it is syncing with Outlook, and is syncing everything but the emails, which is really the number one thing I need.
    Have you tried using ChatterEmail with its EX plugin? If you can use OWA at your company you generally can use that to get your email. You could try Outlook Mobile Access as well if they will allow that.