+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Message Palm

Message Palm

Anyone know of a contact email address I can use to make suggestions directly to Palm and/or alert them:

- the repeat feature in the Desktop Calendar does not save events set to repeat more than one (1) year in advance. eg: I have several customers whom I've had to register domains for. I set the event to repeat in two (2) years. Then went to check the future date and found no entry. I repeated the process for another domain set to expire in five (5) years ... same result. Hopefully this is something addressed in a later version of the software?

BTW I'm using Ver 4.1.4

I cannot replicate your experience. I just set an existing appt for today using the included "Calendar" program to repeat today, 2009 & then today, 2012, and they were fine. My method was highlight event> Details> Repeat> Other>Year>"Every: blank Year">OK

My native Calendar on the 650 is Ver 1.2.2, BTW

Problem is in the Desktop Application not phone. Please try it in the Desktop. However I do thankyou for giving me a workaround. Setting a five (5) year repeat on the device survived the hot sync operation. BTW my version of calendar on the device is 1.2.2 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thaxman
    I cannot replicate your experience. I just set an existing appt for today using the included "Calendar" program to repeat today, 2009 & then today, 2012, and they were fine. My method was highlight event> Details> Repeat> Other>Year>"Every: blank Year">OK
    em is not

Odd but I just tried this in the Desktop again and it worked fine. Not sure why it did not work previously.

Maybe the fix will stick??? Here's to luck.