+ Reply to Thread

Can't press "SEND" from Call Logs???

I am really frustrated by the way the Call Logs screen is set up, where the default is "Cancel" even though the first call is softly highlighted. I have had phones since 1997 and this is the only one that is counter-intuitive in the call history section! Is there a setting that can be changed or a workaround?

I agree, it's a bit bizarre.

I just use the 'up arrow" on the 5-way axis pad to FULLY highlight the number I want, then press "send". Works fine, once you remember what to do.

Also, you're probably aware that by hitting "send" twice, you can bring up a list of the last 12 (??) numbers you called, and dial by highlighting and hitting send from there, right?

HTH.

Thanks. Am still getting used to the multi-function send/end thing. Man, I miss the 7135's flip functionality!!

NP.

I should add that you can also hit the center button on the 5-way to dial the highlighted number as well, rather than the send button.

I, too, had a 7135 before this Treo, and in many ways, its design was superior. If the battery life hadn't been SO bad, I'd probably still have it. Still waiting for the proper successor to the 7135, but nobody seems interested in making one!

Same here I can fiddle around with the call log a long time before I realize its quirky and my brain needs to change gears. I miss the 7135 every day.