+ Reply to Thread

Time for an upgrade??

I am now up for my "New Every Two" from Verizon. I wonder if it is worth upgrading my 650?

I wouldn't mind going to a 755p. I like the color and the internal antenna. But - Verizon is not carrying it!

Is it worth it to go to the 700P? Any rumors out there on when Verizon might pick up the 755??

Thanks,

McKay

I'm hearing July 4th for Verizon. I'm in the same position, but am really considering moving to Sprint. Been with Verizon for years, but not really happy with the new contacts and the fact the vnet functions don't exist on the PDA phones. I guess I want it all.... Sprint seem to offer everything for about $65 will unlimited net and 450 minutes.. the same package from Verizon is $80... I can always use $180 a year for something else.

July 4 is the date I've been hearing as well. I hope so! I'm with you on the switch. But - Verizon has the best coverage in my area, and I have a family of 5 on my plan!

Waiting on July 4....

Thanks

McKay

I too, am considering an upgrade. What are the main differences b/w the 700 and 755?